This is one of the major problems people face when they operate their facebook account from an unrecognized location; their accounts gets blocked and they are requested/directed by facebook to go to a computer and clear the road block.
This becomes a great deal for facebook users especially for those used to their mobile as a means of reaching the internet. This article is to uncover how to unblock your facebook blocked account without a computer, bolt but with the simple opera mini. I stumbled on this accidentally when I also had a similar problem, and after battling with my bolt for hours I finally broke facebook's edge. Here we go with the steps:
1. Launch Facebook from your opera mini software on your mobile phone
2. Supply your username and password and try logging in (which will pop up the message referring you to your computer)
3. Scroll down the page and select Touch Site (Wait for it to load)
4. Then scroll down again and select Full Site (Almost there!)
5. Now try logging in again and wow you would be amazed as I was. Log-in into account and continue having fun.
Read how to get your facebook notifications into your mobile phone as sms/email>> CLICK HERE
Feel free to leave us a comment, thanks
You could meet me on Facebook with:
Umoru E. Godswillor
on 2go with: